Am I frumpy?? adult content

I'm turning 30 this month, been married for almost 4 yrs with a 3 yr old son. Love my husband very much and very attracted to him. But am I crazy for still wanting a little romance? He always wants sex, he says his wife is sexy, okay I like that, but his idea of getting it started is rubbing my breasts or something like that. What happened to passionate kissing, or gently kissing my neck? You know, the things he used to do? Why is it all about, I'm horny, lets do it?? Am I crazy that this does not turn me on??

gutterflower585

Asked by gutterflower585 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• ughhhh my dh is the same way i absolutely hate it. i mean if you love me can you at least act like it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• ditto
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Talk to him, tell him what you want! My husband knows if I get what I want, then he gets more of what he wants.

Answer by missanc at 9:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Seems like that is just how men work after you been with them a while. My DH can be the same sometimes. They just get spoiled to having a hot wife and it's just too easy for them now, lol.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• It's probably more about "Hey, we need to get this party started and finished before the kid starts bellowing for something" than about you at this point. Let's face it, it's way easier to blow off a kiss on the neck than a straightforward boob-grab. My opinion would be to inform your husband that kisses on the neck PLUS some actual English words that express the fact that he'd like to get some within 30 minutes would be way more helpful in achieving his ultimate goal than for him to go straight to Boobtown.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I felt like that. When we play around, I always give him foreplay which he likes but he doesnt even hardly touch me until he's in me. So the other night, I told him I wanted to go slow after we started and it worked. He kissed me and touched me and it was great! Haven't done it since then so cant tell if it will happen that way again or not.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• no, my hubby does the same thing its annoying
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• no you are not crazy i am in the same boat
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Definitely not frumpy and/or crazy. But it could be worse! Lol I am the one who has to seduce my SO, he rarely initiates it b/c he's always tired/stressed and doesn't think about sex like normal men. So I wish he would do something, anything sometimes to get it going. My sister's husband is like yours though. She finally talked to him and explained how she felt..not by saying "why do you do this" or "why can't you do that", but she told him what she does like and what turns her on more (ie-passionate kissing vs boob grabbing) so he got the idea. Good luck!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Men seem to think that now that they have "Won" you they don't need to do the romantic crap anymore. they just do what they want when they want. They seem to think that because you chose them that no one else will want you anymore. How about sending yourself a bouquet of flowers with a romantic note in it and DON'T SIGN IT Just put from a secret admirerer. Don't do it all of the time just do it once in a while. Or mail your self a card from some where else. Just do nice things for your self now and then. Make him get a little jealous and hopefully he will try to compete with this secret admirerer; and will start to romance you again.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 6:15 AM on Mar. 2, 2011