How many of you?

Consider yourselves to be in good shape??? How many have kept your girlish figure?how many work hard to keep that figure?

Asked by older at 8:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I'm in great shape and I do work hard to stay that way! In my 20's & 30's all I had to do was tweak my diet for a week or two and I would drop any unwanted weight! Now that I'm in my 40's I have to hit the gym hard in addition to watching what I eat - not as easy as it used to be!
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 10:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i know i'm not in good shape..however i still have a very nice figure. i think i just need some toning up. i'm just so damn lazy. if i'm not at work, i'm running errands, when i'm not doing that..i'm cleaning the house..its nice to sit my ass on the couch and do nothing!!! I think if i were to leave this computer and actually start working out (which would probably exhaust me even more) i would have a hard-ass body =) i just have to want to do it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Me! I haven't "kept" my girlish figure exactly...I've worked hard to regain it! I have struggled with extra chub since I hit puberty; my body WANTS to be pudgy, it wants to hold on to every freaking calorie. I do NOT have one of those naturally thin figures. I was quite chunky after having my 2nd daughter and couldn't seem to get the weight off. I finally had to get real with myself and face the fact that if I didn't want to be big, I was going to have to get serious, and that's what I did. I quit smoking and started changing my eating habits, slowly but surely. I was in TERRIBLE physical condition, but I started building from the ground up, walking, then jogging, then adding aerobics, kickboxing, strength training, ETC. At first, I literally couldn't go more than 10 minutes; now I exercise intensely for an hour or more each time. I feel AWESOME and am at a healthy weight. I have to work hard to maintain, but it's worth it!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I consider myself to be in good shape. Not overweight. Still would like to lose these last 5 lbs from having last baby but those are always the hardest to lose. I eat healthy and work out at home 2-3 times a week. Not one to let myself go just cause I'm a MOM!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I do.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I do
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i am working on that...my lovly shape...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No, lost my svelte figure when I entered menopause ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011