I don't know what more I could do........Advice?

My bf is having the worst week ever! This is what he said on fb "this week is pretty crappy so far, 2 people I know died, my dog died, and another friend was in a accident. Seem's like everyone has to argue this week too, and be difficult.... Ohio is where I belong."
And this is what I said to it "I'm srry ur having a very rough week, but ur seriously saying u want to live in Ohio? and what about me? Do I matter to you at all. You would just get up and move and leave me behind?"
Did I say the rite thing or did I just make things worse? I know he neesd his space, but would he seriously just move to ohio w out me? Cuz If he did then there wouldnt be us anymore and I'm in love with this guy, I dont want to loose him. I'm hoping and praying that he wouldn't move to ohio. It seems like I'm trying so hard to make us work for the absolute best! And It seems like he's not trying very hard..........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I probably wouldnt have said anything. He is having a bad week and stress levels for people who lose someone to death is alot higher, and he has had more then that to deal with. If I had said anything it would have been more "Ok lets go then".

Answer by gemgem at 8:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't have posted that on his FB. I would have waited until you had a chance to talk to him face to face or even on the phone . Not on FB where everyone can see it.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:29 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I agree with huntin mama- I would have waited and talked to him about it. Maybe he just misses Ohio? I know I've said something similar when all I REALLY meant was that I miss that particular place. I hope things work out for you.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't have said any of that, especially not on FB for the world to see. He was just venting and looking for support.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011