Does anyone know what happen to...

There was a video posted I saw it not only on here but on Myspace as well of a man who was swinging his lil baby around to some funky music by the babys arms and legs. Well did anything ever happen to this guy or even about the whole situation? I found it very disturbing that someone could do that to a baby. Was the video ake or something?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • It's been done, it's been posted and reported.. This was on here a couple of days ago.. thanks anyway.
    Anonymous

• I posted it on Myspace. Everyone emailed me and told me to cool it cuz the guy was just playing with his baby. BULLSHIT! I don't know what happened but to me that was NOT playing!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:38 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• People told you to chill out? Wow, smart people. Regardless if it was a fake baby, it is still a pretty fucked up thing to do. Someone might get the idea to do that to a real baby, and seriously injure or kill it!
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 7:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• He was reported. I saw it on the news.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yea that video was crazy.. the baby was def. real. He needs to get in trouble for that, it was sooo dangerous... nothing cool about that
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yeah. I was in shock over that. He may not think he was doing any damage, but he could be doing damage that won't be immediately noticeable. Idiots....

Shouldn't there be some sort of class you have to take before becoming a parent?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:58 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Wasn't it on the news that that really was his baby? I think he ended up getting arrested.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Ok, I must not be watching the same stuff. Cause I NEVER saw it.. Thinking I am glad that I haven't...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 21, 2008