Has Anyone els had to have an emergancy c-sction because of blood pressur my daughter was born at 26 weeks she was only 1.6 pound now she is 28 weeks and1.8 she is diug good but she is having trouble breathing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• they will keep a close eye on you through u/s and you should drink plenty of water. and depending on how far along you are and how low the fluid is they may deliver the baby.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I've had low fluid with 4 out of 6 babies that I have had. Two of them were induced early due to it(month early on both of them). One, I was in the hospital a few days with IV fluid to help bring the level up. It kept him going long enough that he was delivered a day before his due date. All of the babies I had with low fluid were also low birth weight (what they called IUGR). For whatever reason they quit growing at a certain point. Out of the 4, only one had to stay any length of time in the hospital. My last one. She was 5 lb 7 oz. but she had some respiratory issues & sucking problems. My other daughter born before her, her head was compressed against my pubic bone & it caused her head to become misshaped because there was not enough fluid to cushion it. She had to wear a corrective helmet for a year. The other two were small but very healthy. My drs have never discovered a reason I kept having the low fluid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Want to add: Baby #1 & baby #4 were perfectly normal pregnancies with no low fluid problems (both babies were around 7 lb). And I had multiple ultrasound scans with all of them to check fluid levels & baby's growth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I had low fluid when i was over 41 weeks. They induced me the same day. But my son's birth weight was a very healthy 10 lbs 8 oz.
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 10:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• They will keep an eye on you & the baby
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2011