What would be a fun girls day out for two mommys and thier daughters ages 2&3?

My sister and I would like to take or little girls out together to do something fun! What are some things we could all do??

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 9:00 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I also have a daughter who is 3 years old and what she likes to do if you are out, is take her to the mall where the mall has a play area that they can play after the girls go shopping. I also like to take my daughter to a place where there is a play area like McDonalds or Peter Piper Pizza, then the moms can sit and chat while the daughters can play.
    Mom0413

Answer by Mom0413 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Maybe Chuck E Cheese? At those ages its hard because situations can deteriorate so quickly.

Answer by gemgem at 9:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• go to the park of course weather permitting. or you can take them to lunch or go shopping for something like a new dress or a new toy.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• When my kids were little my friends and I used to take them to the mall to stroll through, take a ride on the carousel in the middle and then grab either lunch or a snack from one of the stores.

Answer by missanc at 9:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2011