My husband is kind of acting fishy ?

Ok my husband left at 6:50 am and i had a gut feeling to call to his work around 7:11 am cus i felt like he hadn't got there yet so i called and i asked for him they said he hadn't made it in yet so right after i hung up i called his cell and he answered real quick i said where are you he said i just pulled up into work and he said ''THATS ALL YOU CALLED ME FOR WAS TO ASK ME WHERE WAS I '' and i said well i called to your work and he said ''WHY'' i just said cus i had to ask you a quick question then he said ''WHATEVER WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK WHEN I GET HOME '' and then he just hung up on me but lately i've been accusing him cus i think he's cheating on me and he always tells me you think if i was cheating on you don't you think you would of found out by now and i said yea i guess and then he says well why do you continue to accusing me i tell him cus you give me reasons to think that you are you always get off an hour or two late or you go in an hour or two early he's a asst manager at a gas station and he plans to move up in the company like today for example he was suppose go in at 9 am and he went in at 7 am i have no idea why he said the head manager told him to go in earlier cus they had alot of stuff to catch up on .so what do yall think do you think he's cheating or do you think he's tired of me accusing him please let me know cus im going crazy i don't know what to think anymore any advice will be appreciated .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Does he thrive on adventure?
    Did he have a great deal of sexual experience prior to your relationship?
    Does he have lots of female friends?
    Does he have male friends who are cheating on their wives or girlfriends?
    Does he have a parent who cheated?
    Did he cheat in any of his past relationships?
    Does he feel that infidelity is really no big deal?

Those are some general 7 ways to tell if he's cheating that I found on google.

This might also be a helpful link..
    http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/how-to-tell-if-a-guy-is-cheating

Hope I helped, Good Luck :) And don't feel crazy for accusing him, I do the same thing -_-
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Well why on earth is he getting snippy at you if he isn't feeling guilty about something. I just know that's how mine acts when I catch him in a lie of some sort, pissed and snippy. The only way to truly know is to catch him in the act. Have you ever thought about maybe after he leaves, leave shortly after and go hide out where you can see the gas station. Call his work, ask if hes there, if hes not call him and ask. That's the only way to surely know if you're having doubts believed him. Is there any reason you believe he'd be cheating? Like has he done it in the past or before he was with you.

dreamcatcher13

Answer by dreamcatcher13 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Miszross , he was actually a virgin when we got together and he has female friends at work but i know all of them and talk to all of them and no he doesn't have any male friends just at work but most of them are married or have girlfriends his dad or his never cheated on each other he did cheat in past relationships .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I can only speak from exp. My first husband used to always accuse me of cheating on him and I NEVER EVER did. I got so sick and tired of it I WANTED to cheat on him. I never did because I am not that cheap, but I knew why someone might do that under the same circumstances.

This seems easy enough to clear up. Are his pay checks higher? Does it show more hours? Has he been working to be advanced at work for awhile? Has he cheated in the past? Does he have several hours unaccounted for? Does he hide his stuff online? Have you looked at his cell phone to see if hes calling anyone? If all you have is a gut instinct then you you could be wrong here.

Answer by gemgem at 9:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Dreamcatcher13 ,i have no idea why he's being like that with me he has cheated in the past with ex's but with me no he hasn't cheated .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My ex husband cheated on me all the time. From him I learned to just follow my gut instincts.Therefore..he is now and has been for the past 5 years my EX HUSBAND,lol.
    Heres something else I've learned....Think hard on it because once I was told this..it made a whole hell of a lot of sense!
    " GIVE A MAN ENOUGH ROPE TO HANG THEMSELVES"
    Try to hold your tongue..even if you want to accuse.Be sweet as pie.If they are cheating on you and they don't have thier guard up constantly because they think you don't have a clue...eventually...the truth will fall right into your lap..trust me. AND if you are wrong and they are not cheating..well..then you don't have to feel bad for accusing..because you didnt,lol.
    GOOD LUCK!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• gemgem ,actually his checks been the same amount no higher or no lower i dont know about his hours he doesn't bring his check stub home cus he money goes in a credit card he gets from work no he doesn't hide stuff online or on his phone there's no random numbers in there that i don't know of .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• If he recently bought new underwear, he's cheating.
    Men don't care about their underwear unless he's concerned about what a new girlfriend would say while he was undressing.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• jewjewbee,Lol that's funny no he hasn't bought new underwear .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my husband likes to be early , and even "hang out" sometimes...so he'll go early, stay late just because. I would look on computer history or something. maybe check his phone when he's not looking. Don't accuse him, but if there's something fishy, I would dig a bit, but don't dig so much that your pushing him into the situation that you don't want him in in the first place!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011