Do you listen to music every day?

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 9:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• absolutely yes. music is a big part of who i am, if i'm in a silly mood i listen to funny songs or parodys, if i need to be calmed down i listen to emilie autumn, if i am hyper system of a down, sometimes if i need to calmn down i listen to heavy stuff, i don't know why but it calms me sometimes..ok anyway so yes i do lol
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• From the time I wake till I go to sleep :) We have a radio going in the kitchen and in the bathroom.
    trinns

Answer by trinns at 9:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Most days, yes.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• yes
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Every single day. Most of the day at that.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No, but I should! Music is so relaxing. And when i'm in cleaning mode I blast Spanish music!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Music is a part of my life. It's on every day though not all the time. Sometimes I leave it off so I can fill the quiet with my own music. ;)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I listen to music at some point everyday even if just during drive somewhere in the car. I make it a priority though to set some fun, energetic dance time with my two boys once a week on the weekends to just listen to music and dance our butts off for an hour or two before their bedtime. The advantage to that activity, they are so worn out they go to sleep with no problems at all, lol.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• practically. i'm not the biggest fan of music but sometimes it could really set a mood. the only thing i don't like about music is that certain songs remind me of certain people.....
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Absolutely!  It feeds me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2011