Do you set personal monthly goals?

I'm not talking about business goals. Do you set goals that you'd like to see accomplished before the end of month like household projects, weight loss or something else?

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 9:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, certain tasks that I always avoid. And I never seemed to finish them this past month.. Hey, Februarys short -_-
    I always say that I'm going to cut down on buying sugar products such as pepsi, that I'm going to eat healthier and have vegetables daily. Stay organized....ect
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• nope i don't , because i guilt myself if i don't get it done.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have in the past. Thanks for reminding me. It helps.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No. I never have. But after my Cancer battle I had to! I had to be able to take all the Chemo They said I needed. Until it disabled me to where I am now! Now I just hope to wake and be able to feel parts of my body and move! Its very tough and tough. I feel unbearable pain and its hard! But I try. Just waking and being able to be a useful person is a goal as simple as it seems!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• More like yearly goals (Mine all seem to be long ... term goals).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011