Do you offer yourself a reward for accomplishing your goals?

If so, how do you reward yourself?

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 9:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My daughter gives me encouragement.
    But by rewarding myself when I loose weight, I go try on a size smaller than what I am and keep that as my new goal. I am determined to fit in size 6 -_-
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Depends on what it is. If I reached my weight loss goals I would reward myself by buying new new cute clothes.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Time on the computer, cafemom.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• As hard as I fought for my life! I hoped for a reward. I hope for the reward to be living! But each and every day is a new challenge and brutal side effect! Those 3 Chemos were horrible and the radiation may never leave me like I was. I hope to one day regain my straight and be able to use my hands, feet, knees and trust my body. I hoped for a Pink Diamond. I went to a couple jewelry stores. I know we have no money. But every store discouraged me for being able to get a pink Diamond and get a pink sapphire! Yes they're beautiful but a pink diamond is Rare. And what I went through I deserve something! I hope I don't sound selfish. But I have no quality of life and I can't do much of anything. Like just clean a cat box or mop my floor. Do things with my hands without my just dropping whatever is in my hand & poof it shatters like I feel! I think everyone deserves some Reward! I hope you get Yours! You're Deserving!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No but I will get mine in Heaven. Angellinda, You so deserve that pink diamond. it sounds beautiful. i love pink jewelry. i am going to pray for you and for your health. I can't pray for a diamond because I don't ask God for things. But I sure hope you get one and enjoy it everyday of your life. God Bless sweetie! hugs
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i am sending you a link to a make a wish org
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes, usually jewelry.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2011