What's the funniest thing that has happened today, so far?

SUPER SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came around the corner from in the kitchen, and I about had a heart attack lol.

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ahahahaha i would have died. and never had the nerve to take a picture -_-
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 9:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Well.....nothing,
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• holy begeez..i hate squirrels >_>
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Woo
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Cat was up on top of the fridge, trying to get into the cabinet. She slipped. Poor kitty. At least nothing but her pride is damaged.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• This morning I am sitting down and youngest son sitting by me keeps farting I sent him to the bathroom to poop he says he dont need to. He comes out still reeking of poop sits next to me again. Soon enough I get the worse smell lingering in my nose and I scold him and send him to the bathroom again. Come to find out my husband whom is laughing hard was the culprit.. I apologized and told my hubby to get in the bathroom and poop!
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 10:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• lol. that's great! squirrel is nuts, no pun intended!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I love squirrels! I plan to feed them this summer and try to make friends with them. my story is probably more cute than ffunny. it was funny to me watching it though. i am sitting here at the computer and my 3 little dogs are beside me. my baby cockatiel keeps flying circles over their heads and he was being so show offy he hit the wall and fell down. the dogs went over to look at him and he was like, yikes which way do i go, which way do i go! the dogs where very good and didnt try to eat him or anything. i praised them a lot. the tiny puppy got brave and walked up to sniff him. the little bird was out of there fast. now my little poodle is obsessed with watching him. i think she wants another free show. he just looks at her like now way!
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Or ATTACK squirrel!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011