My hubby has the biggest smile on his face I ever seen (not a question)

I posted a few days ago about how my 3 month dd screams bloody murder when she is around her dad. Because he works 14 hrs a week he don't spend much time with her like he want. Well this morning while trying to clean ds up after breakfast dd started cry loudly. I called dh to come get her. He comes in the living room and picked her up (she cries even louder). He sits their for a couple of minutes and tried to calm her down it wasn't working. He walks into the kitchen and said "Tee what do i do?" I can't believe he asked! I told him I usually rub her clockwise on her back to soothe her. So he laid down and tried it. It didn't work. I offered to take her but he was determined to get it right. She is now sleep on daddy's chest and he has the biggest grin on his face. This is the highlight of my day. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• How sweet! Take a picture!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• so sweet!
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Sweet!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Aww, that's so sweet. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• That's adorable. now he will want to try more. if he only works 14 hours a week she should see him a lot more than most kids see their dads. you should really take a pic so he can hang it up at work and a copy for the album. God Bless your family
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:34 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Now he has the hang of it! Good job, dad! It just takes awhile for some guys. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I meant 14hr a day
    babygirl0782

Comment by babygirl0782 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Thank you for sharing that moment. *hugs*
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011