Has anyone taken Phentermine?

If so, did it work well for you? How long were you on it and what was your dose? From what I've read online about it, a lot of people have had success with it. Thanks in advance!

msfila1980

Asked by msfila1980 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Health

• It worked in the beginning, but your body starts to build up a tolerance to it and then you stop loosing weight, or the weight starts coming back. Phen phen was my miracle diet pill way back when, but the government pulled it cause of the health risks. Im on weight watchers now and for me its the only way to go. Not only is it educational but it is a healthy lifestyle change for life!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My cousin takes it and had lost a lot of weight... she will take it for a couple months and then take a month off because you do start to build up a tolerance for it. I don't think it is very healthy longterm.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2011