Im 14 weeks and feel bloated but not really showing.

Its my first baby. Im at 14 weeks. The doctor felt at 12 weeks the uterus pushing up(don't know all the baby lango yet). I mean my pants are tighter arounf my stomach but Im not showing like other girls yet. I normally have a very flat stomach ....hmmm

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 5:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its probably just the preasure of your uterus growing. by 14weeks its just barely above your pubic bone dont worry soon you will be showin. my 20wks it should be up to your belly buttun and by that point your pants probably wont fit at all.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Do you know how to upload a photo? I would like to see and maybe we could tell you. Sometimes its hard to tell yourself if your growing...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You're fine! If you are in pretty good shape, young and normally have a flat belly it is completely normal not to show until 5 or six months! I worne my usual clothes until I was seven months pregnant with my first baby and she was a healthy 7lbs. 7oz.!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You're just one of the lucky ones, like I was! I didn't start showing until I was about 26-28 weeks. I was severely pissed and jealous at the chicks who started showing around 10-15 weeks.

Believe me, once your belly starts growing you'll wish you had a flat stomach again. The belly gets in the way sometimes >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2008