How dare he threaten me????? Did he really think I wouldnt call my attorney?

My ex has the audacity to make threats from JAIL (non-payment of child support) that if I do not drop my child support case to get hime out of jail he will fight me for visitation. Under NORMAL circumstances I would not deny any father visitation to a child... However, My child will turn 11 in less than 2 weeks. He has NEVER been a part of her life, the last time he even laid eyes on her or spoke to her was 7 years ago! If there was a line up of different girls (different ages even) he could NOT pick her out. He is a drug addict who lost his home and land ( travel trailer with no running water or electricity). The last time we argued about him being there for her his response was "You should've had an abortion because I didn't want kids!" WHAT???? I should kill my baby because YOU didnt want her? He has 3 other children he has done this too as well! I love my child and will do EVERYTHING in my power to protect her. And if that means keeping her from him guess what I will fight to my dying day to keep him away!

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• You go momma. Not like he has a leg to stand on being in jail anyway.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No home, no job, proven history of drug addicition, no contact in several years - I wouldn't be worried visitation.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• what the hell are they going to do put a cot in his cell for her to sleep on? what an ass stand your ground girl
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Not worried just pissed that he is that ignorant is more like it!!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• What an ass!  He has hardly any rights!   He gave those up when he committed the crimes that landed him in jail.  Don't let him bully you like that! 

RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 11:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• What a loser! Stand your ground- as a child from a situation similar to this, I can GUARANTEE making her go to visits would be a hell of a lot more stressful and hurtful to her than not seeing her dad. You sound like an awesome mom, by the way, and I wish I had had someone like that in my corner when I was a kid.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I don't know why hes sayin that when it sounds like she doesn't even want him in her life so really his throwing that in his own face. Follow your heart, if it tells you to walk away from him for good then do it! :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 12:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Way to go!!! Look out for the best interest of your daughter!!!!
    TupperMonkey

Answer by TupperMonkey at 12:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I didn't want my son's father (more like just a sperm donor) around him so I left him before my son was born. He was JUST like your ex there. He doesn't have a leg to stand on. But I left my son's father's name off the BC so he can't go for rights without getting an EXPENSIVE dna test.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 2:39 AM on Mar. 2, 2011