What was the hardest day of your life?

parajumper3

Asked by parajumper3 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The day my high school boyfriend forced me to tell my parents that I'd been molested as a child and teen by a family member. It had happened (for the last time) the night before, and when he found out, he gave me an ultimatum: You tell them, or I will. I was angry with him, on top of being terrified, humiliated, and nervous as all get out. The day ended as well as could be expected, and I'm glad he did it. It was just soooo hard.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:34 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Handing my son to his dad to live with him.

Answer by gemgem at 10:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• The day my present husband had a heart attack. I came home and he was on the bed, he looked exactly the way my first husband did, when he had a heart attack and died a few hours later. I immediately called 911. They came, took him to the hospital emergency room, and put him in the same cubicle, same doctor as in my previous experience. I tried to stay calm, then I saw the same nurse. She said, " we'll have a different result this time", and we did. He's fine now, but I felt like I was reliving a nightmare.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Wow! That had to be hard for you. Mine would have to be the day my mother in law died, I've never experienced death before. this was the first close person to me who has died. Very hard day as she was the most loving, caring, helpful, kind and amazing person I know who had a huge impact on my life!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I've had many hard days in this life but the first one that came to mind was the first summer I had to put my son on an airplane to go with his dad for the summer in another state...on the other side of America. Were in Ohio..he was in Nevada.
    I stood there looking out of the window so long after the plane actually left the ground and I just sobbed. I missed him the instant her turned to wave goodbye right before he boarded.I had to wait 4 weeks to see my son again..THAT was one f the happiest days of my life..him running to me from off that plane. Oh man..I get teary eyed just thinking about it. :(
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• saying i cannot fight for my child anymore..custody battle with the youngest, i did not have the money or the means to do it..i have been fighting for one child or the other for about 7 yrs and i was done..i feel like a horrible person for doing it.,but..there ya have it. i just could not do it anymore
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 11:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Having my son while my husband was deployed overseas. He was deployed when I was 5 months along and missed the birth by only 8 days. It is one of those things that you never forget, the day you have a baby, especially your first! But, I am glad he missed the birth rather than missing the first 5 months of our son's life. They grow so fast that first year.
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I'd have to say the day my father died (suddenly from a heart attack ) when I was 7 years old. Also the day my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer :(
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i would have to say the day i had my daughter bc she almost didnt make it and she was premature and the delievery was bad and stuff.
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 11:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• So far the day my dad died very unexpectedly.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011