Anyone Hang Out on, "Second Life"???

Was just curious if any of you Ladies hung out on the Second Life virtual world? So far I am LOVING it! Would be nice to make new friends. Also, I recently received ownership of a group on CafeMom for Second Lifers. Lots of fun things.

GypsyEyezNY

Asked by GypsyEyezNY at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've never heard of it. What is it??
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i do every so often. i even went and got the breedable dogs. Labs i love labs even have a lab in rl.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• yes i do lol love that game but i am not a hard core player anymore
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 11:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My mom tried to get me into it so I have a person on there and everything but I have no clue what I'm doing lol....I can barely walk without running into walls and I don't know how to change my appearence....I'm a disaster lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Ohhh yay! Nice to see others who play. You all should join us in the Second Life Group on CafeMom. It's called, "Mamas with a Second Life". If your new it's a great way to ask questions and learn or just meet some awesome friends. Or if your a second life veteran you can post all your favorite places to dance, shop or hang out. Also post any SL businesses you have or work at. I would love to add you all as friends in game :) Message me! <3
    GypsyEyezNY

Comment by GypsyEyezNY (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011