P90x or Billy Blanks PT 24/7 Workout System?

If you have had any experience with either the P90x or the Billy Blanks PT 24/7 Workout System (Tae Bo) can you tell me how you are doing and what your results are?

I used the Tae Bo *VHS* tapes (lol) when I was 13 and lost about 40lbs. So I do have experience with that. I want to try the p90x but obviously at $140, its kind of steep. The Billy Blanks workout is $60. So I'd like to hear some of your opinions if you dont mind :)

BelloItaliano

Asked by BelloItaliano at 11:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i just want to say that P90x is amazing my husband uses it ..it is so worth the money .. the results are amazing he lost 30 LBS within the 1st 3 months but the diet is they key for good results yes you can results not using the diet but if you do the diet the results are better...good luck :)
    Rebecca.R.

Answer by Rebecca.R. at 11:16 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My husband and I did P90X together a little over a year ago and it will kick your butt! It is BY FAR the hardest workout/diet plan I have ever done. My husband did it to lose weight, I just did it to be supportive and get toned. And like Rebecca.R said, the diet is VERY important! We did the portion approach, it was easier for us. My husband has co-workers that do the workouts but not the diet and you can barely tell they have been doing any kind of workout at all.
    My husband is now doing P90X again, since he gained a lot of weight back this summer when he had his back surgery. I am pregnant so I can't do it with him this time. I can't compare the two, because I have never done any of Billy Blanks workouts but I know that if you do P90X and REALLY do it, you will be really happy with the results. It is hard, but just give it all you got! Good luck!
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• P90x is awesome.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 11:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I can't stand Tony Horton so I haven't done P90X....yet. We have it, but I haven't done it as of yet. Personally, I prefer Insanity. It is harder than P90X...I lost 12 lbs and 2" when I did Insanity last year.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 2:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I hear good things about P90X
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:31 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• I hear great things about P90X as well.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• never heard of them but here's a bump
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 6:02 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• so before my second child i did p90x and is works your ass off!! i love it
    proudmommyof612

Answer by proudmommyof612 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Ive heard GREAT things about p90x. My husband does it for PT in the army.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I hear great things about p90x
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011