Strengths and weakness ?

What are yours as far as going for a job interview and them asking u that ? Looking for ideas cause I cant think of my own. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• They're still asking those questions? My sis works in HR and says that is no longer one of the standard questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Not sure, just trying to be prepared, my first interview. Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• When you answer them, you want to be sure your answers fit with what you know about the position and the company. Be sure that you have an example to give with your strength.
    For weaknesses, you can take one of two approaches. I like to go with humor: My biggest weakness is chocolate. Or, you can turn a weakness into a strength: when I have a deadline approaching on a project, I turn into a work-aholic until it is completed. If you take the second approach, again you need to be prepared with an example.

Best of luck on your interview, and be sure to send a thank you note to everyone you meet with.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Home and interview went well, Will hear something in a week to two. They said they liked everything I said and wrote.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Mar. 2, 2011