What's your biggest pet peeve when you buy gift cards from Gift Card Malls in your local supermarket?

jeja4bloom

Asked by jeja4bloom at 11:14 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Shopping

• That the supermarket will only take cash for it, so then I have to ring it up separate as a 2nd transaction! (I usually write a check or use my bank visa to pay for groceries, I hardly ever carry cash!).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I usually go through you scan, and you have to wait for someone to come over and activate it. It's not a big problem, but about the only issue I have with it. Besides opno being able to get any amount on them, just what they have available
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Not being able to put the amount you would like to put on it....it seems they come with a denomination too high or too low.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• lets see i bought one a couple of years ago and gave it to my father in law. come to find out he had to go really far away to use it because they refused to accept it in our area :(
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• mine is after I spend money on the gift card (often buying several at a time) I then have to spend even more time and money looking for a gift card holder to put the gift card in... the ones they sell near those gift malls are expensive!!!
    michee18516

Answer by michee18516 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I don't buy them from those stands. I buy them through our school. My biggest pet peeve is having them there at all.
    Anonymous

• i spend all the value in the same day!!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• You go to use them and they don't even register.......grrrr.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 2:21 PM on Mar. 2, 2011