What do u serve your 16 month baby

Shes not a pro chewer and I kno she is tired of the same things but I really dont kno what else to feed her please help thank you she has 6 teeth 3 tops and 3 bottom fronts. Thanks again for your help

happymommy1980

Asked by happymommy1980 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Whatever I ate just cut up in smaller pieces.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:19 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Almost everything as long as it was easy enough for her to chew.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My DD is 12 months old and only has 2 teeth and she eats everything i eat.

breakfast-oatmeal, cherrios, eggs, blueberries(cut in half), applesauce, gerber puffs
    Lunch- spagehtti, mac n cheese, yogurt, veggie soup, chicken noodle soup
    dinner-she eats everything we eat even the meat i just cut it up into really small pieces

You would be suprised at how good babies chew with their gums. good luck
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Our little guy eats what we eat. I do make him breakfast with a jar of baby food fruit mixed with the whole grain baby cereal and usually an egg to go with.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• cut up fruit, grapes, bananas, cheerios, she's obsessed with pretzels but i try to not give in a lot, chicken, string cheese, broccoli cooked or uncooked, spaghetti squash, she loves pizza and noodles, soup broth, milk, anything she'll eat really. she likes to have a bowl of cereal on the ground with her sippy cup and a string cheese in the morning, when she spills i say put it away and she will pick up the cereal and put it back
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2011