What would you do?

My 6yr old is having a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party, I'm paying for everything..... I made plans for 15 kids to be there. My child was aloud to pick 4 friends from school to be invited and the rest will be cousins. Well, after he handed out his invites, there is a friend that comes to play after school he was bragging about his party to her. His friend doesn't have any friends except my children because she is new to our nieghborhood. So, anyway her birthday was Sunday, her family had a little get together but it was more for the adults then her. Her step dad and a few other people got drunk. So, it kind of ruined her birthday. I feel bad for her.

Do you think I should invite her to my sons party even though I only planned on 15 children?

diamondsky

Asked by diamondsky at 11:22 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It would probably make that girls day. It would be very sweet of you, sometimes it takes someone like yourself to notice what is going on.
    JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 11:29 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would. One more child probably wont break the bank.

Answer by gemgem at 11:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would feel bad for her and probably invite her. Maybe she will make more friends at the party.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• aww poor girl..yeah, I'd invite her.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Thank you thats what I thought but what if her parents don't allow her to come because her mom is really strict or thinks she has to pay for it?
    diamondsky

Comment by diamondsky (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I agree with all the others. I would defiately invite her! :)
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes, I would invite her.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2011