Stretch Marks!!!! I hate them!

I am looking for the most productive way to lessen my stretch marks with out buying expensive brands online. More like home remedies people have tried or something you can buy at the store. I havent had a baby in 7 years and since then I have taken great care of myself and enjoy the results of how my body looks now. Im 5'8 and 133 lbs. and take pride in the way I look. However, I have some stretch marks across my belly, not many. I want to lessen their appearance before the summer so I dont have to wear tank top bikinis anymore. Anyone know of anything?

CandiceKat

Asked by CandiceKat at 11:23 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Bio oil worked great for me.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Eat foods high in vitamins A, E and C, and zinc. Eat foods that contain essential fatty acids, which help make cell walls. Essential fatty acids can be found in many vegetables, vegetable oils and fish oils.
    stimulate the skin by massaging with a loofah or skin brush with vitamin E oil or olive oil or helichrysum oil or elastin cream

Talk to your doctor about using tretinoin cream on stretch marks. It is available by prescription only
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I unfortunately have a road map for stretch marks... I tanned after baby #1 to lessen them and it worked. Also Eucerin cream I believe it is makes an rub that works great! Good luck I hope you find some thing that works and helps you out!
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 6:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I bought some bio oil today and I tan every summer and it does help! Thanks ladies!!!
    CandiceKat

Comment by CandiceKat (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Mar. 2, 2011