Symptoms +++ UPDATE! adult content

Now, on CD13. Since CD7 I had dull cramping, sticky and wet cm, increased appetite (even my SIL and DH wondered why I was eating so much when we were out last week!), frequent urination hourly, tired and ready for bed earlier than usual and sleep fairly soundly until 6:30 the next morning, and tender breasts when touched. For the past 2 evenings' I have been asking if it is hot in the house as I am flushed.
The only thing is that this am, my temp dropped so I am thinking I must be out but these symptoms are so strong!

*Now, as the day has progressed, no cramping at all.  When AF is on its' way, I cramp right up to and including the first couple of days of my period.  This is NOT normal for me*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a hpt if negative wait a week try agian. If neg. Go to doctor they can test your blood to see whats going on.
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 11:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I can't get in to see my doctor until March 21 as I have already taken that step to talk to her about fertility and once pregnant, looking into my progesterone levels as I have m/c twice in 8 months and my Progesterone levels were never checked after my first initial pre natal visit.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Has anyone had the dull cramping, which then subsided, and still resulted in a pregnancy? Or, was this just a 'weird' period for that month?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011