I hate being put on hold!

Do doctors offices really get so many calls that they must put you on hold for 20 mins? or are they just goofing off and forgot about you? i mean really..how many people are calling at the exact moment you are?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I worked as a MA at a family practice and the phones are ringing non stop all day.... Its insane
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• it depends on the day and time that you call like mondays and fridays are crazy all day and like noon during the week is hell to call the dr.'s office
    ameliaborrego

Answer by ameliaborrego at 11:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Not only are the phones ringing, but they have clients waiting for referrals, to pay bills, to be checked out, etc. There's always a lot going on. If you were in the office, standing there, how would you like it if they were talking on the phone to someone? Not trying to bash, just trying to show the other side.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I just surf the net and put the phone on speaker so I can pick up when I get a live person ..
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2011