What is a good walking shoe. I need to lose weight . I can not really run,I have a messed up Leg. I have weak ankles too.

kinkymom

Asked by kinkymom at 7:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You may want to check out the brand Brooks or New Balance. I have walked six marathons and noticed that most people are wearing these brands.

I personally prefer Brooks.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I'm pregnant at the moment, and almost every sneaker I tried was horrible on my legs. My husband bought me a pair of Nike Shox and I absolutely LOVE them! We walk over 2 miles every day (and I have done so since the beginning of my pregnancy), and if it weren't for those shoes, I wouldn't be walking that far. They worked wonders for me as far as relieving the pressure in my legs and on my back. They're provide great support for both walking and running.
    tippymorgan08

Answer by tippymorgan08 at 2:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• New Balance
    PlasticSurgeon

Answer by PlasticSurgeon at 2:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Easy Spirit "Jumper". It comes in blk and wht. This shoe normally priced at 69.00. It will be on sale for 49.99 until July 20, 2008

Tonya811

Answer by Tonya811 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Ryka or AirWalks are great.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2008