what kills anxiety?

ive had anxiety since i woke up this morning, hurts so bad, for no reason. does anything work for this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Health

• do something that takes your mind off the things that are bothering you. I try to breath in and out slowly.
    Rachel610

Answer by Rachel610 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i suffer from anxiety disorder and I deal with it by going for a walk and taking deep breaths, try singing a song too because it deters your mind. I have to take meds for it but when the anxiety kicks in, that's what I do and it helps.
    Anonymous

• I have anxiety and I just found out I was pregnant so I cant take my meds for it anymore. So Ive learned that drinking a cup of hot tea and a warm bath before bed helps and also walking in the morning when the sun is coming up is really calming,
    meliemae

Answer by meliemae at 7:02 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• valum or xanax with thearphy treatment to find out the causes then you can stop the thearphy. I have anxiety attacks also.

amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 5:26 AM on Nov. 21, 2008