How often does your little one get the hiccups?

I'm 31 weeks and 6 days pregnant and my LO gets the hiccups atleast twice a day and they last for atleast 10 minutes. I sometimes think she's gets wayy to excited and gives them to herself. I feel bad because I use to get them bad before I got pregnant. Lol

jaydensmommy427

Asked by jaydensmommy427 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My ds got them very frequently too. And the bad thing is, they say if they get them a lot when your pregnant, they will get them a lot after you have them. And it's worse bc the isn't a lot you can do for them.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My son got them quite a bit also! Every single night he would get them. He is 10 months old now and he rarely ever gets them now.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my oldest would get them all the time. and she also got them alot when she was a newborn. so much so that she would get upset and fussy because of it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my daughter has them everyday all day for a looooooooonnnnnnnnnng time!! Then when she was born she had them 3-4 times a day but after a couple of months they stopped. It was very wierd...
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• DD got them every day when I was pregnant with her, every day for about the first month after I had her, and occasionally now. They have never bothered her though.
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 12:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i dont think he is getting the hiccups...im almost 36 weeks and i cant think of anytime he has gotten the hiccups unless it is when im asleep
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Im 39 weeks and 2 days and my baby gets them quite frequently at least 2-3 times a day. Its pretty normal though. Nothing to worry about :)
    angelco04

Answer by angelco04 at 3:33 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• DS used to get them all the time in my belly!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2011