Jobs

I've been job hunting now for a month and no luck at all. I did find a couple jobs online and I sent in my resume and also filled out their online application. I wish they would respond to everyone that applies to these to let them know if they were chosen or not. I did find one company thats near me and I found the address so I can go talk to them personally, my question is would that be a bad idea? I also looked at job thats about a 45 minute drive, I would be working sat and sun 12 hour days. it's 9.50 an hour,if it was you would you take a job like that with the pay not being very high and driving an hour each way I'm wondering if its worth it? I also don't have anything nice to wear to these interviews just some old capris and a somewhat nice blouse. I own one pair of jeans so thats out know already. And its too damn cold to wear a dress or skirt. would capris be okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• with the capris they go mid calf so I could wears some nylons
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Call local social services agencies, until you find one who can refer you to an agency that helps with job search skills and professional clothing. If you are in the Chicago area, send me a message offlist, and I can point you in the right direction.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2011