Ideas?

My son's pre school is having crazy hair day tomorrow and I just needed suggestions and ideas on what to do. Thank you ladies!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Colored hairspray...mohawk..lots of gel and hairspray :) have fun!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I was going to say exactly what Kimberlyinberea said! Colored spray is always fun :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I like the Mohawk!!!!! Using bright colors would probably be great!!!!!
    TupperMonkey

Answer by TupperMonkey at 12:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• different colored spikes coming out of his head going all different directions.... Moouse hairspray gel if he has blonde hair u can use kool aid to dye each spike mix the kool aid with gel if he has darker hair youll have to use colored sprays.
    diamondsky

Answer by diamondsky at 12:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes colored hairspray/gel (if it is allowed) and a head full of spiky hair should do the trick.
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 12:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My dh's school wouldn't allow them to put color in their hair but did allow hair gel and hair attachments.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I love this kind of day for girl's, but for boys especially those with really short hair like my son it doesn't make for much fun. They do allow colored hair and we use the kool aid to dye my son's hair.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 1:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2011