Hasn't every one had 'the age of no regret'

for me it was time in my 20s. A time when you did what made you feel free, when you had your fun?
A time when you look back on and yes, wonder realize how irresponsible were?
Because you didn't really need to be that responsible yet?
but yet you had life experiences that you can't really have in your golden years?

Mine ironically led to my husband. I was realizing that maybe my 'age of no regret' was leading me to things that I was going to regret way too much later. I was on a trip and met my now husband, I remember thinking 'what the hey, I'll have one last go around, then I'll start looking for the man I want to keep.'

that last fling didn't exactly go the way I expected, but no regrets here.

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I've never had that. Then again I have always taken myself too seriously and have always put crazy expectations on myself. Even as unrealistic or binding as they might've been.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• no , i haven't
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No, I've never had that. I graduated high school and started college when I was 17. Married when I was 18. Bought a house when I was 20. Had my children at 23 and 26, and moved across the country. Now I'm 31. My husband and I own a company, but I stay home with the kids. I don't have things to regret in my life.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My age of no regret was 13-18 years old. It also led to my DH. I grew up quick though after I got married and started having babies.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yep, my teens years. Now I have some regrets about the some of the decisions that I made, but I wouldn't trade that carefree time in my life for anything =)

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I don't think I've had any time where I didn't really feel like I was hindered, but what I've wanted in life has changed through different ages.

Right after I graduated high school, I moved across the country and in with my high school sweetheart. Went to school. Partied any way I wanted, got to hone my domestic skills, and work as few hours as possible in the process. I was only interested in paying my my measly share of the bills (more roommates than space), and my tuition. LOVED that time. LOVED eating my crappy meals. LOVED being stacked on top of my friends and out of my parent's sight. LOVED it.

BUT, I when I finished school, I wanted a family and a more private "homey" life, so I went full speed in that direction. Got a "real job" had baby clothes long before I was even pregnant. Couldn't wait to be a mama...and when it happened I LOVED that too!

I'm really happy with my life so far!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• ***sorry, should say "where I felt like I was hinded.")
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2011