Do you get out to your local library either for yourself or your children?

Do you just take out books or do you take part in programs as well?

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 12:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• I jsut check out books but when my dd was a toddler we went to the reading program.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We go all year to check out books every few weeks. During the summer, we've gone to the weekly reading/craft time at the local library, but sadly, I think my kids may be outgrowing it and we'll have to find a new activity this upcoming summer :-(
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Both me and my kids
    mom2sweetkids

Answer by mom2sweetkids at 12:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We do books and programs. We go at least once a week.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We just got back from there this morning! We check out books and go to the rhyme time for my toddler and babytime for my 7 month old. My older ones take part in the summer reading programs and occasionally some of the extra activities - my 9 yo wants to join the tween book club this summer.

Answer by missanc at 12:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We usually do the Story time program they have there. and sometimes I just go to let her play because they have a great kids area.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes we do. We got a lot of use out of it on school break. My dd is too old for most programs and the crafts that they do, I do with her at home.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yes, we both LOVE the library. We mostly just check out books, movies and games but in the summer they have variety of programs we participate in.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• We don't have a library here. The nearest town that I'll go to that has a library is 20 miles away. If we want books we'll check a few out from the church library, but my older kids get them from school too.
    Anonymous

• both
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011