What is the worst job that you have had?

I was a stylist assistant in a trendy salon, and those rich customers were the worst people in the world, the poor customers in the so so salons were the nicest. Also, I have worked as a cashier in a grocery store, and 1 out of 2 people were major jerks.

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 6:13 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's a toss up...I had a job for one day once calling people to see if the wante to take a radio survery. Terrible. The other was when I worked at Sam's Club for about 2 yrs. Some of those customers were beyond ridiculous!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 6:16 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Ugh... Burger King and Super 8 as a Housekeeper. The cleaning was awful and no one tipped in those cheaper hotels
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Anything to do with the general public. Hmmmm I wonder if the coroner job is available?
    Anonymous

• I worked at a Big Lots as a cashier and it was hell on earth.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 6:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My sons call the Big Lots stores.....Big Lots of Crap....Sorry...not related to the question - I just thought it was funny ; )

My worst job was working in the clothing section at Target. I worked there for Christmas money about 11 years ago. I hated straightening all the clothes that people just threw around. There were some messy inconsiderate people out there. I'll never do that again.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Working in a factory in the summer with no a/c in the building.
    Anonymous

• It's a toss up between detasseling corn and calling people out of the phone book to see if they wanted to let a Kirby vacuum salesman into their house for a free demo and pushy salespitch. I only did both for about three weeks.

Jmum

Answer by Jmum at 7:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Lol I would have to say waitressing was by far the worst job I ever had. I only did it in high school...I can't complain about the money, but people are insane and rude!!! I can't say that I'd never do it again (just because if it ever came down to me needing money in a hurry with children, it would be a definite possibility) but WOW I would seriously hate it!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• A line cook at Zaxby's.

The owner was a huge asshole. I got paid $6.00 an hour. I only worked there a month, I quit after being sexually harassed by a male co-worker.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:24 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Doughnut maker at a grocery store. That was the most disgusting job I had.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 20, 2008