Anyone eat pineapple to induce labor?

Im gonna eat 1 here in a few...lol I am sick of waiting! Have any of you had luck with it? I am 40 weeks 2 days....3cm Come out baby!

LuvMyMedic3ID

Asked by LuvMyMedic3ID at 1:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didnt but I had a friend eat them and nothing worked for her she had to be induced just like me.. ( we had our babies on the same day ) But Good luck and I hope it works for you
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Sorry, but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
    Anonymous

• I tried it all honey, nothing worked. Nothing.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I ate a shit load. Doesn't work. Your baby will come when it's good and ready.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• LOL!!! I am laughing because seriously..5 months ago...I was right where you are at! My baby boy did not want to come out!! Girl...I googled up and tried just about everything to make this boy come..I ended up having a c-section after he was 6 days overdue!! I ate a whole can of pineapple for about 5 days straight..didnt work for me..it mght for you, you never know. Just don't buy the crushed pineappla and try to eat that straight from the can..the texture made me puke! LOL ew
    Good Luck!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I eat pineapple because i enjoy the taste. I've never heard anything about them helping induce labor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i ate a whole pineapple. but it didnt didnt do anything, made my mouth really raw and sore thats about it
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• My friend just had her baby and she tried everything short of jumping jacks, mostly for fear that she would knock herself out lol. I say at this point try it!!! The pineapple ha ha not the jumping jacks, although...
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 2:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I did and nothing...
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2011