Free vent session - whats pissing you off today?

I woke up with a headache can't shake off & my wrist & arm hurt like its all bruised up & I don't know why!

Your turn.......GO!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• that my check hasnt cleared yet in another effin state so i can get my license back... i gta go back to work soon too.
    mssweetwendy

Answer by mssweetwendy at 9:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I've pretty much let it go but here goes - I do direct sales / home parties and a woman who has already cancelled her party before said she didn't remember rebooking for this weekend. She booked for a date that could easily have been filled but now it's too late and I have an empty space. Oh well...I'll find something fun to do with my family instead. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Nothing yet., but it's only 10am.
    Anonymous

• For some reason not having any creamer for my coffee this morning pissed me off! My husband is a truck driver and was suppose to have already come in but hes been broke down in Utah instead of at home with his family! Thanks for listening! :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 1:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I was up at 6am yesterday and had to work until 3 am, then got 2 hrs of sleep..... not in the best mood today....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• No vents here..Life is beautiful and I am having a GREAT day! Plus it's Our Friday, WOOT! Here's a bump for you. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• and because I am so tired I let my dumbass ex use my car to go to work, now I'm carless for the day... I don't do well talking to ppl when I'm groggy because I just don't care at the time lol I feel used and just wanna slap him upside the head now lol... sorry I fel like a cranky ar that got woken up... grr.. haha
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• *bear lol sorry can't type at the moment
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• This should be done dailey lol its fun to vent to someone who won't shit talk back...
    Trying to but a house and my SO is dicking around about calling this lady that is doing our credit report. We e-mailed her thursday and haven't heard from her yet WTF?
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• my husband deided to be a jerk this morning so i didnt clean make luch just sat on the compter all day just to find out when he comes home for luch i got flowers and a necklace he was trying to keep me from figuring out hois plan but he pisssed m off so bad i cnt enjoy them no my baby is constpated and i cant seem to put a smile on my face
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 1:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011