Buying For Baby~

What all did/are you buying for you little one(s)?  Did you go with a collection or do a piece here and there?  I just got my butt in gear and finally picked out a swing and bassinet.  I got the swing this morning.  Too cute.  Did you forget something and have to get it later?  What were your favorite baby buys?

MrsHouston47302

Asked by MrsHouston47302 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Shopping

• Diapers, wipes and clothes. My mom and grandma got me some stuff, like a stroller and swing and playpen. My DHs grandpa got us a high chair.. I can't quite remember who got what and all that.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Ive just been buying diapers and wipes until I find out what im having, then its on!
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I did things mostly by piece due to budget. I splurged on my glider and haven't regretted it . I wish I knew how to add a pic.
    mandaschelle

Answer by mandaschelle at 1:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I has a bassinet for my Son and I really hated it. It was super hard inside, he did not sleep well & the inside sides were faced in plastic & it would crackle & wake him up all night. I changed him to a Pack & Play & it was sheer bliss! He slept like a rock. I got the quilted pad that goes in it for softness. So I'd re-think the Bassinet. As far as favorite baby buys, I'd say the Swing, Pack & Play, Chico Cortina Travel System which includes the car seat, base & stroller combo. Dr. Browns bottles, plastic baby tub that fits in the sink. Yellow foam pads from babiesRus shaped like teddy bears to lay the baby on after the bath. Johnsons baby wash & Shampoo. "Mustela lips & cheeks" moisturizer. Later on the Exersaucer.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Has + had! Sorry that sounded wierd! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You post a picture by clicking on "full editor" where you type to answer questions.  On the right hand side it says "Add a photo".  Click on that and you can browse through your pictures.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I should have worded that differently, it isn't just a bassinet it's one of the pack and plays, sorry, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Comment by MrsHouston47302 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2011