My ex SIL is keeping my brother from seeing his kids...

She is violating the visitation agreement. Has blocked him from her cell phone so he can't even call her. She's the one who had an affair, kicked him out of his house and moved her BF in! It bothers me that women do this! It's not the kids fault in any of this. Why do women do this? I've seen it happen to so many men before. The ex gets mad then takes the children away from the other parent. Ignorant a$s mothers! VENT!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 1:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• i would seriously call his lawyer and have a court date to have her put in jail for violating the agreement. its sucks when fathers do want to be in their children's lives and the mothers are acting like this.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I hope that he has contacted his lawyer to get things arranged so he for sure can be part of his kids' lives again.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would urge your brother to talk to his lawyer and see what his legal rights are, and see what can be done about seeing the kids. Good luck to your brother.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Yeah, I know. He's literally on the verge of suicide as I just got off the phone with him! I've calmed him down, but he's threatened this to me multiple times. I'm so worried about him. He's calling his lawyer now.
    mamaada

Comment by mamaada (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Good for you to calm him down & getting him to call his lawyer, BUT the next time is his vistation have him get his divorce papers go to the cops & have them go with him to pick them up. She can't hold them at that point. (as long as he is holding up his part)

GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011