What was your favorite family road trip of all time?

When I was growing up, my parents took me on a road trip up the Atlantic coast. We got to see the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, we went on a whale watch tour off the coast of Cape Cod. I really enjoyed it.

I would LOVE to take our girls on the same trip when they are a bit older and can appreciate some of the history of it.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Travel

• sounds fun! my favorite family vacation was when my mom took us all to disney world & other fun things in florida-- growing up, my 2 brothers and sister and I used to go to florida every summer.. and Disney world a couple times... so when we were all teenagers we did a last disney world trip-- it was actually really fun.. being grown and remembering all the fun times we had!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 3:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Sounds like a great trip. I don't remember that travel with my family was all that fun, especially in the car. That was probably just my family though. I'm looking forward to doing a cross-country trip some day. It sounds like an adventure. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• A trip we went to to Virginia Beach for a week...best week we ever had.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011