emails

Do you think it is wrong to talk to someone via email if you know that you will never meet? I mean in a sexual way to help get you aroused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• I personally think its wrong. Its a form of cheating. Even though you wont meet them you are still getting aroused by someone else than your SO. Its not right. But I also dont agree with porn or mags either
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• If someone is in love and sexually satisfied or turned on by their partner then its not necessary
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I don't think it's wrong in and of itself. But if you are doing this behind the back of a spouse or partner, then yes, it is wrong for that reason.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 6:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I totally agree with cuddlek. Its not right unless you're single. Email is even more personal than internet porn, chat rooms, or instant messaging. Thats your private account and shouldnt be used for that unless you are single. If you need that then you're relationship is not good enough
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes it is wrong. You are taking something special shared between you and your dh/so and making it mean nothing. Anytime you share emotional experiences with someone else it is a relationship, even if you never meet. Ask yourself how you might feel knowing he was doing what you are?
    Anonymous

• BlueFrog... just a ?....How many men or woman are OK with that? Not mad just asking. Every relationship is diff :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• If you are married or in a relationship or if he's married or in a relationship it's wrong. If you are both single, I don't see the harm.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 6:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Yes its wrong. You body and mind should belong to your spouse as far as sex is concerned. My ex husband was a fan of manipulating women online and though he never met any of them when i found out I was crushed. It hurt almost as bad as when he'd actually cheat on me with real women. To him their was no difference and thought I shouldn't be so hurt by it since when he'd talk to these women online it was "just for fun" and even when he'd cheat on me with "real women" that wasn't about sex - it was about manipulating those other women. He told me I was over reacting because he was still turned on by me and loved me well neither is true if your cheating via with a live person or over the internet.
    Anonymous

• Emailing wouldnt be bad. Hiding it from your husband would.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:12 PM on Nov. 20, 2008