Do you feel like you've lost a lot of yourself?

Since you've gotten married and had kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• no i mean other then i guess iv grown up but thats about it i dont think i would wana be the same girl i was when i first my husband i did alot of parting and such but other then that im still the same me.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I think I have only added to my life and who I am. My children and husband have shaped the person I have become. Every life experience has lead me to a better me. Things cant stay the same forever, and that means our lives will change, we will lose some of ourselves to become better and more productive human beings. Youre really not losing anything. A friend of mine described it as having a cup. Sometimes the cup must empty so it can be refilled with new and better things that will in time be part of the new you.
    Anonymous

• Yes.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 6:48 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Most of my days, I have no identity...I am just the "mom". Hopefully, once the kids are out of the house and doing well on their own I will find out who I am or was and be able to breathe.
    Anonymous

• Yes, but I think its a good thing. I have gotten a lot more mature and truly happy since I have gotten married and had my beautiful daughter.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:11 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Big fat YES! I was hoping that it would get better, but I feel like I'm not me anymore and I really have no idea who I am. I love my husband and I love my son, but it feels like something is missing or has been lost that used to be there before...
    Mrs.Corona1

Answer by Mrs.Corona1 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yes i feel like I am seeking something ........don't know what ?
    tanya761875

Answer by tanya761875 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2008