Sleeping issues!!!

I'm going CRAZY!
Trying to get my 7 mo old to sleep through the night......
She just seems so aggitated all the time. Wakes up and stays up many times. Only cat naps during the day.
I have tried to lay her in her crib when she is clearly tired and not fully asleep but she will just cry non-stop until she is horse or gagging.....
Any advice? Has anyone else encountered this?
*We have a very strict bedtime routine that we never stray from at night.
*We have a 19 month old that follows the same routine and has since she was a tiny baby too.
*The 7 mo. old will not eat solids either, we continue to try but she refuses.

Liz30355

Asked by Liz30355 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She's 100% normal. Sleeping through the night is a mere five hours, and that's often not achieved this soon. Continue doing what you're doing.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Are you sure your not talking about my 5 month old? lol Im having sleep issues with this baby..he's my third..and by far the toughest when it comes to sleep! OMG! I am sooooooo tired! We all are. I have to hold him almost all night just so I can get a few hours in.
    I've come to the conclusion..I'm just gonna have to ride this one out...I've tried everything I could think of.
    I think it may be teething issues going on for him now...could that be whats going on with yours? I think my littl eman is having a really really hard time cutting his teeth in and he's just in so much pain that it scares him awake and he just screams and screams until mommy comes to the rescue to comfort him.
    Good LUCK!!! For all us sleep deprived mamas!!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Try tylenol if you see his gums are swollen, but dont use it on a regular basis. I believe a 7 months he isn;t crying to get attention, but somthing could be hurting. Maybe an ear infection?
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2011