Lunch one on one

Would you trust your husband to have a one one one
lunch with a women for business or not. What if he
did it and didn't tell you and you found out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Trust, a marriage without trust is not much of a marriage. I would trust mind and wouldn't care whether he told me or not.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I trust my husband because I've never been given cause not to.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would, unless he hadn't told me and I found out. I'd wonder what he was hiding.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I would trust my husband to have lunch one on one with a client but not at the clients house.....heck no! That seems inappropriate. If he did it and didn't tell me and I found out.....there goes the trust!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't have a problem with it unless he purposely didn't tell me, because there's no reason to hide when there's nothing to hide....kwim?
    Anonymous

• If he isn't hiding it then it's probably on the up & up. Most men who have a business lunch don't call home for permission so he might bring it up once he gets home then again since it was a business lunch he may not think it needs to be mentioned. I guess it depends on the guy. I know my guy would do lunch with whoever he wants and wouldn't care if it got my drawers in a twist. He's a grown man who can decide on a lunch partner without my permission.
    Anonymous

• If he just didnt tell you and you dont have reason to suspect anything, he prob didnt see it worth mentioning. Like, she's a client man or woman, just a client. But if he avoided telling you like lied when you asked or beat around the bush instead of just saying it, then I would be upset.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 7:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I trust my husband 100%
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2011