What are some ways you would attempt to raise funds & recruit others? *CHARITY - NOT WAH business or anything!*

I joined the Susan Komen and have my own donation page now :). I am excited to get started and have a few ideas, but as for going about collecting funds and new team members.... what are some good ideas?

I live in Georgia and plan to attempt to recruit members from my area (any of north Ga)... so I need ideas for not only local things but long distance as well. :)

If you want an idea of what the site looks like (not sure if it matters but people typically ask, so here it is, lol) then this is the link: http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2011/AtlantaEvent2011?px=4984447&pg=personal&fr_id=1610

I need ideas for recruiting members and raising funds! :)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 2:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Can you set up at a local mall or college campus? I would also check around at your local salons, beauty supply places, etc... see if they want to help you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I will check into it! Thanks!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• ask your church to put it in announcements.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011