Work from home?

I need a job that I can do from home and make decent money fast. Anyone know of anything thats lagit and wont cost me anything?

Harley84

Asked by Harley84 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• You could sign up as an affiliate it's free! :) I've got a program just read the journal post on my profile.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Sorry but no. There are very few jobs that you can do from home that are legit and that you can make decent money with. And with a home business it takes time to build up that income and it will aso require an investment. The only things I can think of for you is babysitting or selling some personal items on ebay. I wish you luck!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 7:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well i do Online Surveys. I dont make a fortune but i make something. Everyone can you use a little extra in these times. Check out my blog. Might be for you might not but its worth a look either way.

hope this helps you... Trying to be a wife and a mom is hard so why not make some money from home to help out and raise you little ones, thats what im trying to do.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 8:44 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I have a home based business, I set up accounts for a large Wellness Company. They are legitament, and you decide how much money you want to make. There is a $29.00 membership fee. If you would like more information, just email me. You aren't going to find anything now days that doesn't cost something, but I can quarentee you, that this company is one of a kind as far as home opportunities go.
    peacekeepermom

Answer by peacekeepermom at 8:58 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Tupperware and yes there is a way to start for free. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca if you host a book party and collect orders you can get earn your kit that way. I've had people do it so I know it can be done. YAY!!

GOOD LUCK!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:25 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I work for Avon, yes there is a start up fee but it's only $10.00 and it's easy to do. If you would like more information feel free to PM me or you can check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I'm already doing Avon but its not really going anywhere right now. I've prompted the sit and put the book out everywhere I could but only got like 4 people to order.
    Harley84

Answer by Harley84 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Well, you can try a lot of things. I do the GPT sites and a few other things like the M Turks throught Amazon.com. If you want more ideas I have a whole bunch listed in my website. Take a look and if you have any question let me know.
    http://www.freewebs.com/oktobercyan/
    Oktober

Answer by Oktober at 1:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• All home based business's have some sort of start up fee...Although there are some that give you a chance to get your starter kit's free by earning the money from a party first!
    I found a great opportunity and am so glad I did. Visit my profile to see what I do. Visit my web-site to request more info. It's an awesome home based business, the best I have found, and I had tried several other home based business's before I was introduced to this business! Let's tlk soon! Let's see if this business would be of interrest to YOU! There is a start up fee, and it's only $29.00 to get started! ~Anna~
    AnnaIam

Answer by AnnaIam at 8:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2008