High HCG reading normal?

I'm 28 and pregnant again. The date of my last period which was January 26th, which lasted 3 days. Pregnancy test showed up 4-5 days before this period was due. Had blood drawn yesterday at 4 weeks 5 days, level was 9,574 miu., this seems kinda high? I have had a huge appetite usually toward the end of the day (eating healthy) and have gained 4 pounds, I'm showing already, have felt weird little movements, and other than that very slight breast tenderness, a little fatigue, thats about all on symptoms. Having an ultra sound on Friday. I had a miscarriage in October and had to have a d/c. I have twins running on my mother's side, Father's side, and husband's Father's side. Is this hcg level pretty normal, perhaps twins? I'm so anxious, its hard to even get excited (which I want to be) do to the fact I lost the last pregnancy, I almost feel a little crazy about how much I've been obsessing. I have a healthy 2 year old and hope to give her a brother or a sister. Thanks!

funkysoulnote

Asked by funkysoulnote at 3:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • Yes, totally they are suppose to multiply. Congrats!

Answer by older at 1:56 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• Congrats
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:04 PM on Mar. 2, 2011