22 day cycle!?!?!?!

My cycles are all over the place from 22-25 days! At this rate I am never getting pregnant again! Any tips to lengthen cycles? I have always had short ones and it is not uncommon for periods to last 8 days (there was a year or so that I had periods for 3 weeks straight!!!! ) Its sad that my dream is to have another baby and have a hystroectomy after giving birth!!!! This is for the birds!!!! HELP!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 3:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• take it easy . Plan your life...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Short cycles are always an issue. It really depends on if you are ovulating. Start charting to track ovulation to make sure you aren't missing your ovulation time.

If short cycles are an issue try taking Vitex which is a very gentle, natural herb that works slowly to normalize the cycle.
    Anonymous

• 22 to 25 days are not really consider "short"....shorter than "normal" maybe. I would chart your cycles. That's a great way to figure out if you are ovulating each month. If you can pin point a time frame, it'll make things a little easier. Have you been to the doctor yet?
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I agree with Southermama08, as long as your luteal phase is a normal length approx 14 to 15 days (after you ovulate) then conceving should not be a problem but at a 22 day cycle you would O around cd8.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2011