Twenty eight weeks pregnant and... adult content

I will be twenty eight weeks pregnant tomorrow, below is some of the things I am experiencing, I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any of these and if you think it's normal, didn't have them this early with my first daughter.

-LOTS of pressure down below, hurts to walk, or even get up, laying down doesn't help and either does support bands.
-BH contractions every 15-20 minutes, sometimes they get down to every 12 minutes.
-Period like cramping off and on through out the day.
-More discharge coming out, [I know it's nasty, sorry.]
-Lower backache.
-Sharp shooting pains through out my stomach off and on, *just started this today*

I am going to the doctor soon, as I have an appointment but just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing any of the same things as me, or what everyone thinks it is, just normal or something going on?

Thanks =]

PrdWifeNMom07

Asked by PrdWifeNMom07 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ive never experienced anything like that that early in pregnancy hope you get to the doctors and everything is fine.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I'm 30wks and experiencing similar things. The cramping, discharge, back pain, and pressure on my pubic bone (it hurts so bad sometimes I can't even sit). I have a dr. appt thursday, but I'm pretty sure most of these things are normal. I haven't had any BH contractions, I don't think, I don't really know what they feel like :/ Wish I could give you some helpful advice but atleast you know you aren't alone :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I have had 4 boys and experienced all that you described with every pregnancy. Still talk it over with your OB
    team21

Answer by team21 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Oh, I had that alot . . . I actually had to stop my daily walking because the contractions would get so bad. Talk to your doc.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• yep I am 28 weeks today and have my midwife apt tomorrow. I didn't have any of this with the first two so I will be double checking that its all normal. At the moment I think if the baby is still active then I'm good!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• They might not be BH contractions. Around 28 weeks I started experiencing what I thought were BH contractions, but it was actually the process of estrogen softening ligaments and pelvic joints, which were then expanding. This also causes discharge, low back pain, round ligament pain (can feel like cramping or shooting pains) and headaches.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i had all of those and was told by my midwife its normal pregnancy symptoms. talk to a nurse or ur doc to reassure urself :)
    tabcat816

Answer by tabcat816 at 7:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I had all of those same things with my second pregnancy. It was awful, but normal. Big hugs... it won't last forever.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• You should call your Dr to be on the safe side.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:03 PM on Mar. 2, 2011