For people on weight watchers

I want something sweet...Ice cream, frozen yogurt that tastes good but low in points if possible. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• they have weight watchers ice cream and like ice cream sandwiches. one of those individual cups of tillamook vanilla bean yogurt is five points. put strawberries in it :D

nutella is 1 point for 1/4 tablespoon. i think its like 3 points for two tablespoons. that one is easy to look up if youre using their online program. it tastes like chocolate. put it on some strawberries, omg its amazing.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 3:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• They actually have Weight Watcher ice cream bars, candies, and cakes at the grocery store. The SmartOnes brand has a cookie dough sundae and it is AMAZING, only 3 pts. The candies are chocolate and all sorts of other flavors, 1 pt a piece! They have carrot creme cakes, chocolate cake, lemon cake, 1 pt a piece! If you are looking for something at home, you could do fresh strawberries and blueberries in whipped cream?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Those smart ones sundaes are AMAZING. I love the peanut butter cup ones. 4 pointsplus I think.
    Anonymous

• Also, those Jell-O Chocolate Mousse cups are delicious and I think only 1 pointsplus.
    Anonymous

• sugar free jello made with diet 7up or sprite, put a few tbsp cool whip the light and your lucky if its 1 pt.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches are very low in points (1-2 points on the old system).
    Trekkie

Answer by Trekkie at 4:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Smart Ones desserts are delicious but oh so addictive! I recently discovered Vitatops, which are really tasty and come in lots of flavors. I don't know what the point value is for the new plan, but they are only 1 point on the old plan (which is the one I follow).
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Try Hot Chocolate with no sugar added and some whipped cream with a little Hershey syrup. Depending on how much you put on it can be a 3-5 pt snack.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I bought a vita mix and make all yummy fruit smoothies and yogurt treats. It's easier to count what's in there.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 12:08 PM on Mar. 2, 2011

• What about sorbet?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:26 PM on Mar. 2, 2011