I need help with baby nam mostly boys

ok so I am only at my last week in my 4th month I will be in my 5th month next Tuesday. Anyway, I mean I still have time to pick out names, but I am trying to get a heads start lol. I am picks girls names since they are cute (lol), but I cannot think of any names for the life of me for a boy. I mean the names I like DH doesn't like and the names my DH likes I deffinatly don't like lol. He wants a say in this babys name because he didnt really get much of a say in the girls I am trying, but I don't like the names. Like the names I like is Ethan Allen (he doesn't like that one cause it is a store name), I like Caden (he doesn't like), I like Calab (he doesn't like that name). I can't think of nothing else. I kinda want to name the baby after my dad since my oldest name is my moms middle name and my youngest middle name is my sisters name, but his name is Johnny (John), but I don't like that really for a baby and his middle name is Ray and I deffinatly don't like that name for a baby. The names my DH likes is Joshua Wade JR after him, but I don't like Josh for a baby I told him I like Wade for a baby, but he wont cause that is his dad's name. He like benjamin (Ben) I don't like that, he like Henry and I deffinatly don't like that name either so as you can see I need help lol. I kinda want a name with a biblical meaning though.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in Baby Names

• My son's name is Biblical, Ephrem (we spell and pronounce it like the Hebrews: Eff-rum). A lot of Anglos spell it Ephraim and pronounce it Eef-rum.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Btw, his middle name is Samuel.
    misses_nick

• omg joshua john there you go i like that
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• conner, jacob, samuel,jeramiah, jarmey, i dont know lol i have 2 boys named jacob and joshua
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 3:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I know that it's so hard when you and your husband don't agree on names. My husband and are are in the opposite boat - we have a boys name all picked out, but are struggling with a girls name! Here are some boys names I like:
    Declan
    Edward
    Maxwell
    Noah
    Alex
    Blake
    Finn
    Grayson

Good luck!
    familyandfur

Answer by familyandfur at 3:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• oh the other name I liked for a boy was Bryce, but again DH doesn't like it lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Well, I was going to say Henry, but you don't like that name. :-) Some friends of mine were having the same trouble as you. They each made a list of names they liked, and added to it as they thought of new ones. They displayed the lists on the fridge for the other to see, but they didn't say "yes" or "no" to any of them. They picked one name each week and called the baby by that name for the week (or, rather, referred to the baby by that name). No matter how much one of them hated it, they stuck it out for the week, and then made a decision together whether to give it a "no" or "maybe." They did this until they found a name they both loved, a name the husband admits he would have vetoed had they not took it out for a test drive.
    Trekkie

Answer by Trekkie at 4:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I love Samuel, my cousins baby is Samuel Joshua, and that sounds really good together and we call him sam or sammy
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I like all the names your DH likes except for Henry. My husband and I had issues with boy names when I was pregnant with our first. I liked Aiden Allister, he didn't. He liked Ezra, I didn't. We finally just threw out all of the names we liked that the other didn't like and started from scratch. We eventually agreed on Brayden Thomas. It has to be something that you both like and you both should throw out all of the names that you both don't like and look for different names.

Aaron, Adam, Alexander, Corbin, Daniel, Elias, Enoch, Gideon, Isaac, Jacob, Jason, Jonah, Jonathan, Jude, Levi, Lucas, Mason, Matthias, Micah, Nathanael, Noah, Peter, Philip, Samuel, Seth, Simon, Stephen, Timothy, Tobias, Victor, Zachariah
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• poptart0325

It isn't that he didn't get a say in the girls. Well the first he didn't cause I always new our first girl I wanted named after my moms middle name (Renee). The second he kinda got a say. We both liked Jenna and we bobth liked Madison, but the more I thought I was kinda not liking Jenna, but that was the name he really wanted. So we asked our then 2.5 year old if he liked the name Madison or Jenna for the baby and she said Madison.

lol. Jacob I like, but dont want to go with that bc that is my 3 year old nephews name. Lucas I like that name to, but we can't go with that one since it is our last name. Lucas Lucas don't think that will work lol. Mason is my other nephews name (5.5) and my DD is Madison I think I would get confused lol. But you did give a lot of great names for me to consider thanks
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011