Don't you just love when people report you here?

I just got a message from the CM team accusing me of personally attacking someone in my OWN question. I called them a bitch because of the way they were treating me. I say if it's the truth, how is it an attack?

I'm harassed here daily for my opinions, answers and questions and only once in like 3 years have I reported someone and that was because they called me a Jew hater for sticking up for Palestine.

you been reported on and what was the reason? Do you report people? Why and what for?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 3:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I think reporting people is silly.

Answer by louise2 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I've been here a short time and I have found that there are a whole lot of mean people who feel like they can pronounce judgment on others while safely hiding behind a computer screen and a sense of superiority.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:13 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• i dont think i was ever reported. but yea i would argue my side. i dont feed into other peoples ignorance or bitchiness if something like that happens i just ignore it. theres no point its just a waste of time and energy imo. sorry about getting reported though hope things work out.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I was reported for attacking on a question where someone, probably a troll, was talking about having their 3rd abortion. I told them they were a wh***, and was reported. Not that I really care, half of the other women that commented said worse things and I'm sure they were reported as well.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• oh
    and i have reported some 'questions'
    they were people advertising their wares,
    not questions, just people using the site for free ads
    so i report those
    none others
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Ive never been reported that I know of? And I havent reported anyone. If they bug me I ignore them.

Answer by gemgem at 3:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• that sucks! hasn't happened to me yet. but you never know. I probally wouldn't do that to somebody, it would have to be really bad.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I've gotten reported a few times and I always argue my side witht he CM team.
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I had someone get really mad and report me because I mentioned my Scentsy business. I wasn't promoting, I just said that I sold Scentsy...and they harassed me about it for awhile and told me to get a real job.

I reported someone who made up a fake profile once...the woman didn't have a baby and used a picture of my son.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• erinwhitt... using a pic of your son? Wow. How did you catch that?
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2011